I can’t believe it’s almost MOTHER’S DAY! And while, breakfast in bed along with hand-made cards from my girls will be the highlight of my day, I wouldn’t necessary be opposed to a little gift. I mean really, who doesn’t like to receive a present?! So whether you want to discreetly leave you computer open on this post for you sweetheart to notice 😉 or you’re looking to make your mom feel special, I thought I’d share my Mother’s Day Gift Ideas. All these items say “I love you” and best of all, they’re all under $100. Without compromising style and chic factor.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
1. Melissa Beach Slide. I play a lot of tennis and I usually don’t like to walk around in my tennis sneakers after I’m done playing. Your feet get hot and sweaty, so having a cute slide to slip into is the perfect summer accessory. And really, you can use these for anything….pool, beach, quick jolt to the grocery store.
2. Indie Lee Coconut Citrus Scrub. I have have this brand for some time now and I absolutely love it. If you’re looking to buff your skin for a smooth and radiant look, this sugar based scrub is literally delicious…please do resist the urge to taste! I have used it right before shaving and it gives my legs this smooth glow with just enough moisture.
3. Swell Water Bottle. I am notorious for loosing water bottles. They should invent ones with GPS micro-chips so I can locate them. I swear I must loose one, once a month. I love this Swell bottle so much, I really hope I don’t loose it. It’s offered in a million colors, but I thin the glitter gold is super chic and a shout out to one of my favorite eras…the 70’s. Perfect for any mom…we all need a reminder to hydrate.
4. Horglass Ambient Lighting. I am obsessed with this product. It gives the skin this sun-kissed, flattering glow. But the best part is that I have used it as eye-shadow when traveling and not wanting to bring all my make-up. It’s just enough color for the eyes to enhance them. Perfect for every day look.
5. NEST Corsica Diffuser. I have always been a candle person, but this brand has definitely converted me. I love that you can just leave a diffuser on display and it looks pretty. It fills the room with this subtle, yet fresh scent that seems to radiate throughout. It’s so pretty and it makes such a nice gift!
6. Serena and Lily Turkish Beach Towel. I love a good beach towel and I usually keep on in the car for impromptu picnics. The geometrical pattern on this towel stands out and I love the pom-poms. Made of Turkish cotton, it’s guaranteed to be super absorbent.
7. Tom Ford Lip Balm. Leave to the Tom Ford to create a super luscious lip balm that will fit in your clutch. Brilliant! Offered in several subtle shades, it moisturizes your pout with a juicy high-gloss tint. Perfect on it’s own or added on top of your lipstick. Any mom would love this!
8. Bodum Tea Pot. This is just too pretty! I came across this while searching for a tea-pot for myself. I drink a lot of loose leaf green tea from T2 (which has the best quality and great combos). It’s perfectly functional, yet has this very simple and modern style to it.
9. Rose Gold Fitbit. I am all for tracking my workout progress. I usually have my AppleWatch on all the time. But I really like the look of this fitbit. It looks nothing like a tracking device….more like jewelry. Download their app on your phone and track not only your workout, but your weight and nutrition and your sleep patterns. Perfect for the mom on the go.
10. Mason Pearson Pocket Brush. I am sure you have noticed the trend towards smaller hand-bags. I certainly cannot fit all of the stuff I used to carry. Whether I really needed all that stuff is a good question. If you were to buy any brush, the Mason Pearson is the best one out there. It will last years and it won’t break or damage your hair. I have a sensitive scalp and I can’t use any other brush. PS This is the only item on this post that is over $100…it’s $105.
Cost Free Pampering for Mom
And now for some cost free ideas that are sure to make “momma” feel very special! Great for kids too.
- Create an epic playlist
- Binge watch a TV show she loves
- Make breakfast and do the dishes
- Take the kids out for the morning and let her soak in the peace
- Go for a walk or a nature hike
- Get her car detailed – I know ever mom would love this one and if you don’t want to pay for it, do it DIY
- Plan a picnic
- Give her a back rub or a foot massage
- Draw her a bath and fill it with aroma therapy bath salts
I hope you found these ideas fun to browse. As always let me know your thoughts in the comments below.