Spending money on the “right” beauty products should not make you cringe. After all, we apply them to our face, we breath them in and spray them around our homes.
Over the years, I have tried different brands offering new and exciting treatments that promise to deliver X, Y and Z. What I found is that your body has a natural balance and it requires that stability in order to perform and deliver optimal results. So, while these are some of my favorite products I do try new things all the time. I combine them with drinking tons of water and I give my body the fuel and energy it requires (i.e exercise, a balanced diet and rest).
Here are 7 Products I’m loving Right Now:
1. M-61 Hydraboost Cream ($84). This moisturizer contains the type of ingredients my skin was screaming for and it’s super lite in texture. It absorbs almost immediately and leaves my skin feeling plump and moist. You may opt for the M-61 Hydraboost Moisturizer ($72) if you want something for combinations skin. I have both and use the moisturizer in the morning and the cream at night.
The brand M-61 Laboratories was developed by Blue Mercury founder Marla Beck. It is a pharmaceutical grade cosmetic that uses organic and chemical compounds to create products with incredible efficacy.
100% synthetic fragrance-free
2. M-61 Vitablast C Serum ($92). I usually use this serum under my moisturizer. The serum smells a little like garlic which is why I use it during the morning routine. My husband complained one night…argh! It brightens my complexion and nourishes the skin.
3. Trish McEvoy High Volume Mascara ($31). How often have you worn mascara and two hours later you start to sport the “coon” look. You know, when the mascara runs down and you look like a raccoon. Not pretty!
Or how about the mascara that is waterproof, but the only way to get it off is to use an oil based eye cleanser. Ok, yeah, like I need to add any more time to my nightly beauty routine.
Enter my new favorite mascara. This patent revolutionary tubular mascara that forms water resistant tubes around your lashes, dries instantly and will not smudge or smear. BRILLIANT! I love it! I’ve even used playing tennis and nothing…no smear.
4. Lavanila ($8). Finally, a natural deodorant that works!! It’s so good, I bought some for my husband. First, let’s just get over the fact that our bodies sweat. It’s natural, you are supposed to sweat. How do you think your toxins are eliminated? Using an anti-perspirant is not only horrible for you, but completely unnatural.
Here is my absolute favorite and natural deodorant. No, it will not stop me from sweating, but boy, my sweat smells sweet!
You can choose from different fragrances, but I prefer the plain LaVanila!
5. Sara Happ Nude Slip Lip Gloss ($24.80). How sexy is your pout? This amazing lip gloss is your answer to pretty and healthy looking lips.
Sara Happ, the innovator of the Lip Scrub, created this amazing product that not only suits all skin tones, but offers intense hydration. It’s lip treatment with a glossy finish! I absolutely love it! You can wear it on top of your lipstick or by itself. The Nude color tone is luxurious and gives your lip a supple and plump feel.
Tip: The Nude Slip Lip Gloss can also be worn as an overnight treatment for intense moisture.
6. Diptyque Babies Room Spray ($65). Irresistibly fresh fragrance with hints of rose and black currant. One spray is enough to scent the room for hours and give it a more vibrant ambiance.
7. Nail color is like an extended and inexpensive accessory. The right Fall color can compliment or accent your outfit. Here are my favorite four.
Leave me a comment with “your” favorite beauty products. I would love to try something new.